torsdag 29. september 2011

Finished

Today was the last lesson we could work with our assessment. I was half way sattisfied, if oyu can say that. There were improvements that could be made, but I just don't know how. Since I have not done a lot of painting before, so this was all very new to me.

1st draft

finished product
 As you can see on the picture it is not perfect, but good enough for being me. I was actually thinking of including some of Andrea Nutt style in it, but I did not know enough about it. Other than that I think that this painting really reflects who I am. Music is my life, and what I live for. If you take it away I am nothing. Therefore I could not find a better symbol than a picture of me on a LP album. It show that I'm an artist and that I love music. In addition to that it also shows my dream and my life amition. 
The painting did maybe not look too good, but it resembled my symbol perfectly. 

- AJ <3

1 kommentar: