torsdag 16. februar 2012

Finished and handed inn :)

Today we had our last minutes to work on the assessment, and the time was really worth it. We would never have been finished If we wouldn't have gotten that time. 
It has been very fun to work with Seiya, she's a lovely person and we always enjoy ourselves when we work together. I would love to work with her again. 
The project itself was also very cool. I have never done animation before, but I will for sure try it again. I would have loved to get better at it. 
The animation video we made now wasn't the best and it could have been improved greatly by only having a better recording system and be in a place where we would not be disturbed. 

I think for the first time, the project went very well and I'm very happy. 

 - AJ

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar