torsdag 31. mai 2012

Finished!


 

Today I finished my last art assessment which was making a cubist drawing and then adding depth to it by using chalk and newspaper. 
I really liked this unit, because I really like Picasso and his work. It is very fascinating. Though to make the drawing myself was quite hard. I was not sure what I was going to do, and therefore made it less abstract than I should have, but I thought it was fun anyway.
I'm not very strong when it comes to drawing and painting and therefore this was a very creative unit that was not created to look perfect. The whole concept of it is really about showing a different side of a thing by painting/ drawing it from different angles. 

All in all I think it was an interesting unit. Unfortunately I was away two of the lessons where I could have had time to improve. 

Here is a the start of the finished product:

The final product will be posted later.
 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar